Pre Move Survey Requirements
Back to Homepage
- We are encouraging remote surveys wherever possible. This can be done by using our website removal enquiry form or by telephoning our office and speaking with one of our surveyors.
- If an on-site survey is necessary, then we request that only one family member is present during that survey visit.
- A detailed risk assessment is completed to profile the customer’s risk category, it may be necessary to request that they sign a disclaimer to confirm that they have not been exposed to the virus through contact in the past seven days.
- Any customer that is in a high-risk category should not be present on site.
- Customer to wear facemask during the survey visit.
- Request that no pets are free to roam around the house during that visit.
- Customer should open all doors so that our surveyor can walk round freely.
- If there are family members in the property if would be best if they can remain in one room or sit in the garden if weather permits.
- Social distancing measures (2m apart) should always be maintained.
- Surveyor to carry facemask/visor and gloves which are to be worn wherever possible.
- Surveyor to wash and sanitize hands on arrival and departure.
We adhere to the British Association of Removers Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme which is independently operated by The Furniture Ombudsman.